I just got my practice and game schedule for softball (practices start after this week). I think I may not come home alive, folks. Among the practice times are 10pm-12am on a Wednesday night and 7:30am-9:30am on a Saturday morning. Some are 3 hours long and none are shorter than an hour and a half. I have practice every day in the month of February except for 2. I knew this was going to be a challenge but this is crazy!
On that note, it feels great to be back at Dickinson. I missed my friends here! I also miss everyone from home already; the weird thing about college is that no matter where you go you're reuniting with some people and saying goodbye to others. I'll be sure make plenty of updates here this semester, especially about softball. Come visit me and watch games!
Days until softball begins: 8
Days until my social life ends: 8
No comments:
Post a Comment