It's snowing! Not very much, but it's better than the insubstantial flurries we've been getting lately. Here are some pictures I took with my phone of campus. My friends Gill and Bryan are the featured frolickers.
Gill and Bryan on Morgan Field. You can just barely see my building, Adams in the far left background.
View from the 3rd floor
I hope everyone is starting to get into the Christmas spirit! I know Dickinson has. My neighbors made everyone in my hallway stockings and taped them to the hallway outside of our rooms and Ali, my roommate, and I put up lights in our room.
My masterpiece!
My room! A little messy, I know, but it's finals week, things get crazy.
Anyways, I hope you are all well, I really can NOT wait to go home and have a nice long break! I'll see you in 5 days!






No comments:
Post a Comment