Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Can't Think of Good Titles.

"It's not the years in your life but the life in your years that count" 
- Fortune Cookie

Good Morning,
I am very, very excited for this weekend because my parents are coming to campus for a softball thing.  I miss them a lot, more than I expected, and I can't wait to have them here.  On Saturday I'm going to Shippensburg College with the softball team for a "play day"which is basically a double header.  It's the only time we're allowed to play another team during the fall season; it should be a good way for me to gauge what level other teams are on and how good we are compared to them.  Afterwards all the girls and their families are getting dinner somewhere out here, as per tradition.
In other news, well, not much is new.  Last week was particularly stressful because of softball and school work.  I had three practices in a row and then I had to work a clinic for local girls on saturday right after practice.  I also had a bio exam and a paper due Friday.  Let's just say I was pretty wiped out by Saturday night.  This week has started slowly, it rained all day Monday so I had the opportunity to whip out my new rain boots.  I watched Glee last night with some friends, for those of you who watch it: what the heck!? Weird stuff.  Next week looks amazing though.
I think that's about it, this is just a quick update.  I love and miss you guys! I'm really looking forward to coming home for fall break.

- Corinne

Days at school: 36
Days until fall break: 16

No comments:

Post a Comment